Domain Sales Assistance

Afternic, GoDaddy, Sedo, Flippa and DomainNameSales.com each do decent work of supporting domain sales processes.

But there are many additional ways potential domain purchasers can be helped to better connect with domain owners.

I'd like to be able to sign-up for a Notification to learn when a website or domain price changes. This could greatly assist both potential buyers and sellers. Domaintools offers assorted monitor services (by paid subscription) for a wide universe of domains. But the above sales agents could easily offer such charting & monitoring for those portfolio they handle.

Should detail of who is 'watching' be shared with sellers? If I ran a firm named similarly to one I was monitoring, I'd prefer to stay anonymous (keeping price lower). As a general entrepreneur as yet uninvested in a name, perhaps I've no preference for anonymity. Agencies could offer both monitoring options.